Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Real Soccer Halftime

A couple weeks ago we (Bear River) had the opportunity to go to salt lake for the whole day to practice with BDT to perform that night at the sold out ReAl Salt Lake Soccer game.  What an awesome expierence...I am now a soccer fan thanks to melany who taught me everything...Lets just say they get crazy!!! But anyways there wer 31 high schools and 700 dancers who performed it was amazing to have that many girls on the field look the exact same and know the same dance words don't describe scroll below the pictures to watch the video of just how amazing this performance was!!! It was a great day spent with BDT to end our summer!! Happy 10 years to BDT they are great I love them SOOO much and am really dreading that the next time I see them will be my last time attending there camp:/
 
 
 
 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment