Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day Of School

The first day of school was a great start...went to my first day of cosmetology and had a blast and it was everything I had imagined it to be! I am just ending my third week have learned lots of things I have learned the professional way of french braiding, roller sets, scalp treatments, artistic hair styling, thermal curls, finger waves (So fun), blow dries, and back comb styles (what the older generation likes done).  I can't wait to learn more I have been able to complete many services already in the 3 weeks that I have been there.  I wish I could spent all day there and not have to ever go back to the high school... I started with no hours and I now officially have 39 only 1961 hours left till I graduate:)

No Pictures of the first day a school but I am now official

No comments:

Post a Comment