Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sweet 16

August 13th was the day that I had been waiting for a very long time...I was ready to be able to start dating and be able to drive!! I got lots of fun things for my birthday... I'm one lucky girl!!! My parents got me new bedroom set picture to come in next post, lots of clothes, ipod adapter for car, purse, purfume, lotion, and stuff for car... Carlie and Ike got me frames and pictures to do a photo collage wall in my room...Shaunie payed for me to color my hair ombre... Valyn took me shopping and bought me tons of cute clothes and gave me a key shain and air fresheners...Tawnie and the boys gave me car stuff ... grandma marlene gave me a scentsy warmer and scent block and money for cosmetology school supplies... grandma Jene and grandpa gave me the vow sheets for my new bedding and a rhinestone liscense plate frame... grandma connie made me homemade butter mints YUM and gave me money... teena and her family gave me a cute head band and money.. and Dee and Lanette gave me money... I was spoiled and got lots of great things...! I had a great day and glad to finally be 16



No comments:

Post a Comment