Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Partying With The Friends

I recently turned 16 and told my parents I did not want any big party but to plan a fun weekend with the some friends...And of coarse I got it... Carley Jensen and Makenna and Ashtyn Anderson came over last friday night for a sleep over... That night we went to dennys and made so many fun memories had to write our own order and they were so slow that they gave all our stuff to us for free but we could care less we had a blast sitting there waiting being crazy... The next day we slept in awhile got up and got ready and headed down to riverdale for the day... We went to get air sportsplex a big buliding with trampolines every where up the side of the walls acorss the whole floor and foam pits...We were really licky to have the whole building to our selves the first 45 minutes we had fun doing some cool tricks into the foam pits even though carley showed us up with her double front flips...! After a while of jumping we headed to chilis and ate lunch then jammed out to music in the car while my mom went shopping to wal-mart... All in All I couldn't have asked for a better way or better friends to spend my birthday with...





No comments:

Post a Comment