Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years

New Years Eve was quite the day! I started it out at 5 a.m. waking up for practice with my team we had a pretty successful 6 hour practice finishing our kick routine and now have this week to clean all the little things before competition on saturday.  After practice I came home and slept for about 6 hours then woke up in time for a party at our house with family and the smarts.  We had a yummy bake potatoe bar and visited.  This year I was lame I was wore out and tired still from practice and about 9:30 we started a movie and I was out for the night usually I stay up and wait till midnight and it's not a problem but I guess I needed my sleep.   Today for new years my family and carlie, ike, and Wytten are going to Maddox for lunch then to a movie so I guess Ill do my celebrating today.  2012 has been a great year but bring on 2013 and all the fun time that it will bring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment