Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Top Twelve In 2012

***sorry this is soooo late but better late then ever kind of boring with out pictures but I want to remember everything from 2012

January
Started my blog again and glad I did it's my journal

Feburary
fun trip to St. George for state basketball
March

It's A Boy

April

Made Hi-Steppers Again 3rd year

May

watch shaunie win her 4th state championship and graduate from high school

June

BDT

Found out I really had a love for photography


July

Witnessed the birth of my favorite little boy wytten

August

I turned !6

REAL

September

Was Able to help with the Brigham City Temple open house and be a part of the Celebration

October
First car wreck....VERY BLESSED
November

Lost a  loved one and was able to go back to wyoming and be with family and got a new dog

December

FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment