Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fun at the family farm

After getting all the snow we got we made a trip to the farm for some sleigh ridding and clay piegon shooting...!! It was definetly an experience! I usually am scared of shooting the "big boy" guns but I decided it was time for me to get over it and learn how... I think my family go a kick out of watching me.  I obviously didn't understand how important it was to hold it tight against your shoulder the first time.. I never thought it would hurt so bad when it kicked back but it was just one of those moments that we all laughed i wish we would have videoed it to see the suprised look on my face!  After learning a lesson I shot again and it was a much smoother shot!!! It was a fun outting to just go to your own private place and enjoy family time!:)
 waiting my turn to shoot
 wytten and his blue eyes
 warming up in the truck
 all decked out in his camo
getting ready for my first shot my dads kind of in the way
 
Dad and Dixon sleigh riding


The bruise I got from my first shot! It hurt but didn't know it would bruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment