Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall General Confrence 2012

We were able to have another great General Conference.  What a weekend of suprises.  As me and my family sat watching the first session we were excited about the new annoucements of the temples and thought that would be the only new suprisess... But come to find out there was another great one.  Boys of 18 years old and Girls of 19 can now go on missions.  This was a big shocker for all of us.  I bet this will be a huge change in the world and the number of missionaries will go up! I also found one of my new favorite quotes I'm a mormon I live I know I Love It!!!! We also had the opportunity of attending the final session of conference with the smart family then having dinner with them after.  All in all it was a great weekend filled with the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment