Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Break Fun

A week ago we were able to have a 5 day weekend and it was great.  Wednesday we had an all day practice for hi-steppers working with one of our choreographers Ciara tweaking a few things in our kick routine that didn't work and made our dance better!!! After practice as a team we went over to my Sisters house/coach for lunch her and my mom had made soup and breadsticks and the hit of the party carlies delicious better then sex pumpkin cake.  That night we performed our hip-hop that we learned at basic dance training fireball for the last home football game that was a success even though we froze.  Thurday my mom took me shopping all day and got me some fun new fall/winter clothes, shoes, and accesories.  That night as a family we met up in logan at the famous blue bird restaurant.  This is a family favorite we never have to worry about someone not liking it.  Friday I was able to spend the morning with my grandma coloring her hair for her (this was my first time ever coloring someones hair) She was brave and trusted me and it turned out great.  I wish I could have got pictures those moments that you always say wish I could have got a before and after picture but I guess that's what you get for forgetting to put your memory card in your camera.  After that my grandma treated me to a fun lunch date to siagon towers a favorite.  Saturday my grandma asked me to go to logan with her to buy some hair products since I can get the professional products.  So we went and stocked her and valyn up on all their product then ran a few other arens and stopped for lunch at paradise bakery.  Once we got home we headed down to meet the rest of the family down at the farm for a clean up day and trying to find the water leak we had down there.  Sunday we ended the break with a good primary program that dixon participated in and family dinner at grandmas.  I think this years fall break was a success even though we didn't go anywhere extreme like some do we always can find a way to have fun even spending a day at the farm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment