Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Carlie's Baby Shower

We had a Great Saturday spending it with Carlie and many family members and friends.  She got lots of cute clothes, blankets, toys,necessities,and lots more.  She also got lots of cute books from everyone.  On her invitation we had a little poem to have the guest bring a story book instead of a card and they wrote there thoughts to the baby in the books.  It was a way cute idea and she got lots of cute/funny books.  We had lots of good food ikes aunts had made lots of treat and then we made the "healthy food" I can't wait for little Wytten to get here so I can love even more... he's going to have a lot of aunts between me, shaunie, randi jo,  tayler,  markelle, lexi, haley, cameron, megan, valyn, shari, tawnie, ect.  But i'm going to be the favorite ha:) I have bought him onsies in every size so he always had one that says my aunt rocks or my aunt is my favorite and ect. ha i'm sure he will love all of us thought!!!

 The yummy food that we had
 just opening gifts
 Not even half of the presents that she got

She handed these out as a thank you favor as the guests left

No comments:

Post a Comment