Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

20 Weeks

20 weeks already?  Where has the time gone... A few new things about mom and baby girl.  Baby girl likes chilling down low and tap dances on my bladder all night long.  hoping and praying she starts to move her way up.... At my 20 week target ultrasound everything looks great for the little one which is a huge blessing to know she is growing and healthy and strong.  For mom on the other hand I'm doing great they just are gonna watch me the next 8 weeks then they will do another big ultrasound to see if my placenta has moved up.. as of right now its low and if it doesn't move up before delivery I will have to deliver through c-section, because if not trying to deliver vaginally can cause baby to suffocate and me to bleed to death.  This scares me, it's something I never wanted but I will do what ever it takes to get this little one here safely.  Me and Ej both feel confident that a lot can change in 8 weeks and pray that this little girl will shimmy up a little higher.  I'm starting to notice that I crave certain things.  Tremonton taco time is the best around and they have the yummiest stuff mexi-fries that I think I ate 3 time this past week.  I ate a fruit roll-up at my moms a few weeks back now every time I go there I want one.  Sunny D orange juice and Milk are my choice of drinks lately.  I've always liked these things but never really craved it or ate/drank it very often.  I guess I will enjoy them until she arrives then it's time to get healthy and in shape.  My stomach gets tighter and sticks out a little further day by day.  It's amazing to me to lay in bed and feel her practicing her gymnastics every night it makes it all real that I am growing a little miracle.  I am glad January is finally over it's been a long month with a lot of blah.  Hoping the sunshine decides to start coming out more often and stays.  I love spring time the new life, fresh flowers, and green grass.  We have lots of fun events to look forward to in the next couple months so I'm sure June will be here before we know it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment