Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Homecoming

This is how I was asked to homecoming... about 2 am on a Saturday morning I got a text to go outside on my front step and I found this poster and container of flour.... so I sifted through it and there was nothing to be found... Sunday night I got home from Sunday dinner at my grandmas and had roses and a note waiting on my step... oops wrong flour the first time.... then two days later I made this video for him to watch to get my answer it was something very simple but different than what most people would do to answer someone to a dance...It's posted up above... I can't wait for the dance... I've got a very pretty dress and we have already had our day date since the day of the dance some people are taking the ACT,,, More pictures to come after the dance:)







 







No comments:

Post a Comment