Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY

Wytten Jay Williams was born July 4, 2012 at 7:52 in the Bear River Valley Hospital...
I'm going to go all the way back to the start to when we found out... about the first of december I started have a feeling that carlie was pregnant... then friday December 9, 2011 I was over in logan christmas shopping with my mom and as we were at lunch carlie called and needed her insurance card number to go get her "iron checked" I had a feeling that was a strange thing to just randomly go do after that phone call me and my mom started talking and got curious that she was pregnant... We then just moved on with the weekend we were super busy because my mom was incharge of the lady bear classic basketball tournament...Sunday night we were home relaxing after a busy weekend and carlie and ike had just picked up a real christmas tree and had called all our family and his family to come over and help them decorate it but really that day December 11, 2011 was the day we walked through there door and tyke running straight to us with a shirt that said big brother on it not everyone got it right then...then we walked over to there kitchen table to a pair of boy shoes and a pair of girl ones... Some pictures and a frame that said now showing with baby wyts first ultrasound picture in it!  We came to find out that they were welcoming a new baby the first of July and she was 9.5 weeks along!! Thats the day that the countdown began... The rest of December to March flew by super fast between shaunies basketball games me performing/competitions, and Dixons wrestling and before we knew it..It was time to find out if it's a Boy or Girl...And sure enough they went to the ultra sound and had no trouble he was showing off his goods and it was a baby Boy!!! At this point the first five months had flown by and were over and only 4 months left...you also would have thought she was only 2 or 3 months for how small she was... The next four months consited in watching many softball games baby shower shaunies graduation new hi-stepper team and hi-stepper camp (we are thankful carlie was able to come and not go into labor). It was now time for carlie to start having her 1 week apart appointments and you knew it was about time!! Her first appointment she went to after hi-stepper camp at 38 weeks she was dialated to a 2 and 75% efaced we wanted her to have it so bad but this week had to get by because she didn't have insurance until July 1.  So we didn't let her do much.  That next monday she went again and was dialated to a 2.5 80% efaced and membranes stripped...after that appointment she came over for dinner and then got a deep foot massage from me and went on a walk together trying to get this baby out... at this point I had clothes out by my bed in case I got a call in the middle of the night that she was having a baby... but tuesday morning came with no phone call...Ike had to work and so I went over to her house to help do last minute cleaning and to be there in case something happend she wasnt alone...I was planning on vaccuming her house for her too but she refused that I did it she wanted to go into labor so she vaccumed the whole house... Once Ike got home I went home and headed to logan to the fireworks with the family and the Smarts...Carlie was texting my mom and was having back pains about 30 minutes apart... but wasn't sure if it was labor contractions... So my mom just told her to keep timing and keep us updated we made it home that night about 11:30 and knew that we was going to have a baby soon...I had trouble sleeping that night because of excitement but woke up wednesday morning to no calls again... we talked to carlie and she didn't have any pains during the night... but Wednesday started having tightness pains in her stomache but mostly still just in her back... We just went on with our day went to logan to do some shopping and got home that afternoon and headed to what we thought was going to be a 4th of July BBQ... Carlie and Ike were even there but she looked miserable and she once again was having pains we asked her how far apart they were and like no big deal she said 2 minutes this is about 5:45 p.m. we all just stared at her telling her she needed to go be checked after fighting my mom about heading to the hospital about 6 p.m. She looked at Ike and said I think we need to head to the hospital... She got there aroung 6:15 and walked into the e.r. like no big deal and they asked her what she was there for and she said I think i'm in labor but she looked fine so they didn't really rush to get her in and checked... They checked her and sure enough she was dialated to a 6 and going fast... This is the point that we just finished cooking food at our bbq and got a call to go get there bags from there house and come to the hospital fast... I couldn't even stand to eat anything I was so nervous and excited...my parents had plates of food and couldnt drive so I took the keys and we drove like a mad man to there house and to the hospital.. we got in went to the labor and delivery department and got back to her room at about 6:45 She was in pain having big contractions but you never would have known for the way she looked with her hair curled makeup on and a big smile... She definetly has a high pain tolerance...I sat at the end of her bed rubbing her feet while ike and my dad and mom was up by her squeezing her hands... at about 7:00 the anesthesiologist came in and prept her for her epidural we left the room because I can tolerate everything else but big needles aren't my thing!! by about 7:20 her epidural was in and starting to kick in we went back in the room one of the nurses was still in with her and ike was doing all the fun paperwork and the other nurse headed out to call the doctor to come break her water.. as the nurse walked out to call carlie goes oh...I think my water just broke and sure enough Dr.Miller was there in 5 minutes and checked and it had broke and it was time to start pushing at about 7:35 p.m. my mom and dad left the room and I stayed in to capture the pictures of the memories! She would push and I can still her the nurse saying PUSH PUSH PUSH 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 relax breathe and I would catch my self taking the deep breathes with her ha!!! then it would be PUSH PUSH PUSH 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 and this only happend 4-5 times before baby wyttens left his hevanly father had many loved ones to enter this world at 7:52 I will never forget what I witnessed at this special time as he came out and ike cut the embelical cord and wyt took his first breathe and screamed... This was one of the most amazing expirences I have epirenced... I know with out a doubt that the chills I got and strong spirit I felt in that room that those loved ones from heavan were there with us in the room... I then left carlies side to head over to take pictures of baby wyt screaming on the top of his lungs getting his feet smacked together shots, and weighed... He was just a small feller though weighed 6lbs 5oz. and 20 inches long.  Not bias at all but he was one of the cutest new born babies I have ever seen... Dark Hair and perfect olive colored skin...After Carlie gave labor she was starving because she hadnt had the chance to eat at the bbq...so me and Ike left and went and got her Wendys one of her favorite places she was craving chicken nuggets fries and a frosty... I'm sure wytten loves it too from the many times she ate it while pregnant.....after we got back from the wendys run I continued capturing thousands of picture and about 12:30 a.m we headed to the nursery to capture images of his first bath and he hated it!!! after that about 1 a.m. it was time for me to head home... That morning I had to go take my final driving test but once I got home I headed to the hospital to have lunch and love on baby wyt... after about 2 hours at the hopsital we headed home to have a birthday party for my sister shaunie but right after it was over we got a text saying we needed to come back out to the hospital for grandpa to see what dad got baby wyt... It was super cute he had a bear river football helmet made that would fit him right now and two miniture footballs that look huge compared to him and a BR football shirt that says Bears on the front and Wytten and 72 on the back that wyt can wear to all of the football games this year...after about 1 hr. there we left so they could get some rest... Friday we got some signs and stuff together to go and decorate there house to welcome baby wytten home...after that we headed to take pictures of baby wyt all dressed and ready to head home...it was kind of funny as we left the hospital it was like a parade Ike and wyt lead then me dixon my mom and shaunie were carrying there stuff..then her came carlie with her sweet ride in the wheel chair and cindy fronk pushing her...All in All the 3 days at the hospital were great but its nice to just go over to there house now and now have to sign in get a nurse to open the door and all the jazz....We are grateful for the angel that heavan has sent to our family and love him so much already... I can't wait to spend lots more time with him!!! Love you wyt all the picture I talked about taking are still to come lots and lots of them we will leave that for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment