Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy birthday grandpa

Hope you had a great day in heavan grandpa hope you know how much we all love and miss you down here.  I'm so thankful for the opportunity that I have had to learn about gospel and forever families and that I will be with you again someday!!! I know for a fact that you are always with me at my time of need to help we stay on the right path and comfort me when feeling down... I can't wait that in a couple days I will witness the amazing birth of a special little boy i'm sure you have taught baby wytten the facts of life and i'm sure he will bring a little piece of you down here on this earth with him. I hope all is well in hevan I sure miss all you guys though... Love you grandpa forever and always your little girl "butter-cup"<3 Families can be together forever<3



No comments:

Post a Comment