Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Preg Checking At The Sorensen Farm

Well we did our annual preg check down at the farm...You know your a country girl when this is an event you look forward too...Especially this year this is my first time back in 2 years... 2 years ago I had emergency surgery to remove my appendix and wasn't able to go and last year slipped on ice at carlie and ikes house hitting hard down on cement stairs and bruising my kidneys and on bed rest for a day making it impossible for me to go so this year I was so ready to go help and enjoyed it.  I stole this from carlies post about this but I got a good laugh out of it so i'm reposting it to mine...We had a couple cows who got right on the fun, some that waited a little longer to get to know their baby calf daddy, and some that didn't get to know him at all (sad day for those cows).  It was a good success and went by pretty quick. always fun time getting together as a family preg checking keeping the farm going so we will always have a little piece of grandpa lynn to spend time creating memories at. 



 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment